Thursday, February 2, 2012

Breaking out!

Gabrielle Malanowski '15

So . . . after being stuck on campus for two weeks by force instead of choice you get antsy and need to leave campus. This weekend was my jail break. So me the person on crutches went on a ride with two of my besties on the bus to the best place on earth for someone in need off freedom. (Angels singing) THE ARNOT MALL!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing. For $1.50 or $0.75 you can go on a bus for a twenty minute ride or so to the mall. I say $1.50 or $0.75 because it depends on what bus driver you get how much it will be. I always hope it the $0.75 guy but you can't always get what you want. Then from that amazing place for free you can ride on the shopper shuttle to the diffrent plazas across the bridge from the mall. Just to name a few there is a plaza with Dick's sporting goods, a plaza with Barnes and Noble, a plaza with target and one with walmart to name some. SO I went to quite a few places and my need to see the outside world and leave campus was satisfied. From there I was very happy to spend the rest of the day in my room and the campus center watching movies, hanging with friends, and watching people make fries in the pantry. I am back on campus, and happy as a bee in honey. Guess I need to do some homework now, hmm darn. Well better hop to it, see ya later! Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment