Thursday, February 9, 2012

Classes, and classes, and classes oh my!

Gabrielle Malanowski '15

So figured since I haven't really talked about my classes since the new trimester started I will give you a low down. I must admit I am jealous of all the art majors because they get to work with some really cool teachers. Though if you are lucky you will be able to squish some art classes in your schedule like I did this trimester. I signed up for painting and sculpture. Leaving me doing 5 classes. Wow makes me tired just talking about it, and I will let you know it has been quite the trip already because both my art classes take time out of class to get done, and be done well. Then on top of that I have Freshman writing which seems to love taking up time out of class, because where else are you suppose to write your essays, Anatomy is well anatomy. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET OUT OF STUDYING OUTSIDE OF CLASS FOR ANATOMY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trust me on this one, it will not work. Then in Order and Chaos I had to have a new teacher and the only words I can say are he may be some minion of the devil for I know, because of the way he assigns work and readings. Or at least that was how I felt having to write a five page paper, "the best work we have ever done" (his words not mine), in LESS THAN TWO DAYS! Now this wouldn't have been so bad if a freshman writing essay and a huge exam did not decide to fall on the same day and if I hadn't had full days from 7:30- at least 6pm each of the days. I mean really, what was he thinking. So not all your classes will be great but the art classes are amazing I am loving painting with my oh so unique Prof. D. He is quite a interesting person and his stories are amazing, and sculpture with Prof. C is great too!
SO I will talk more later because I got some stuff to do, that can't be put off any longer. See ya, over and out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment