Saturday, October 22, 2011

Model UN

Christopher Hennessy ’15

Midterm break is one of the best things that can happen to a student on campus. After the stress and worry of midterms a body is drained of all life and vitality. I shudder to think of the horror of finals. Now this is me being overly dramatic of course. Midterms really can just be considered another big test in a cycle of big tests that is school. Midterm break is just nice because it is a good time to relax and go home see family and good times were had by all. I used my midterm break to go home and see family and friends and sleep. Sleep is very very important on break.

Now is time to shamelessly plug a club, which I just noticed rhymes. Model UN is basically where you go to conferences and be a part of the UN. This year we are going to conferences in McGill, yes the one in Canada, Brown and Cornell. I am very excited and do not mind which one I go to. It is a great way to meet people from around the world and to enjoy yourself taking part in a simulation of international politics. We are also a fun bunch of people so check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment