Thursday, October 13, 2011

Napping and Midterms

Gabrielle Malanowski '15

So who would have thought my first post would be about midterms? Definitely not me but it is. So it's 2:30 in the morning and at 8am I have my first midterm. The dreaded freshman writing midterm. Can't you hear the Jaws music or some scary background music playing as I am saying freshman writing MIDTERM for god's sake! So yes they gave us an idea about what the question we will have to write about will be, but still when writing makes you cringe inside in general this is just the worst. All my friends here are so confindant about the ideas and question they will write about while just praying that it goe well. Most my friends like to get things done early while I try to do that but really it doesn't work for me. I am a procrastinator at heart when I really don't want to do something. Though it only happens with school work. Hmm . . .wierd. So I can't sleep becuse I'm nervous and on top of that I have my tutorial today. I have to have ten pages about my twenty page paper done already. I have eight, not good. So I should mention that freshman writing can start as early as 8am for those unlucky ones who get that time. It has actaully turned me and quite a few other at good ol' Elmira into quite the nappers. WARNING COLLEGE WILL TURN YOU INTO A NAPPER IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL.

So being a napper is not a bad thing it's just something that happens so don't be afraid, plus it doesn't effect everyone. So got a midterm today and one tomorrow. The school is bringing in a therpy dog so people can destress between midterms, I am so using that to my advantage. Well so long for now, and the midterms aren't gonna be as hard as i make them sound. I think I'm just nervous since they will be the first one of my college career. So good luck and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment